Sunday, March 31, 2013

#551 - Judge precludes civil recovery for laptop destroyed in November attack

Last week, I received an order from the Superior Court of California, denying my request to file a lawsuit against the man who attacked me last November [see ], and which sought compensation for destruction of my laptop and cellphone as a consequence [see ]:

Order to File New Litigation by Vexatious Litigant

Normally, damages such as these are recovered during the criminal prosecution process; however, because Santa Clara Police Department refused to prosecute this case, instead, forwarding it to the district attorney's office for "review" [see ], pursuing damages civilly is my only immediate recourse.

This order precludes any such recovery unless I can hire an attorney, which is unfeasible for me in my current situation.

Without the help of the police department or the Superior Court, I must rely on the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office; however, so far, no one in that office has done anything on this six-month old case.
NOTE | The offense said to have been committed is incorrect, in that it is a felony to cause great bodily injury in an assault. Right now, the assault is classified as a misdemeanor.
Every request to file new litigation has been granted, except for this one, which is highly unfortunate, as I have no other computer to use, and have no means to procure another one sufficient for my needs.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...