Thursday, July 12, 2012

Giant demon faces make usual appearance during demonic attack

As a VTA light rail passenger, should I report all unattended parcels, bags, and luggage—and giant demon heads?

This past weekend's demonic attack was precipitated by the usual parade of giant demon heads blended with natural objects, light and shadow—and, luckily, I was able to capture (and keep) two more photos to add to my collection.
NOTE | The blending of a giant demon head is so subtle, the demons that comb my videos to remove the parts they don't want me to have miss them.
On the far end of the light rail platform, you can see the outline of a rather normal-looking face:
This, and the arrival of half-a-dozen phantoms to the far end of the train platform, is what two men tried to hide from my camera, as shown in this video:

As you can see in the video, the man closest to the camera has his bag raised conspicuously between my camera and the far end of the platform; then, as soon as he lowers it, another man jumps in the way. Finally, when the second man leans back and out of the way, the man has just raised his bag to block the view.

They are being instructed by Voice Demons to do this, who tell people during a demonic attack to do oddball things which are meant to annoy, anger and frighten their target. The have little regard for the danger they place people in by doing this, and the people who do it seem to have no regard for their personal safety.

Anyway, this isn't the only face that I have on camera, blending in with something else, a technique that is demonstrated in the well-known Chica o Vieja (Is it a young lady or an old woman?):


The most poignant example of demonic blending I have in my photo collection is taken from the first frame of a video showing the Spectre of Death, semi-cloaked in my entryway:
This giant demon face on my wall later appeared on the side of a
building in Palo Alto, which spanned almost five stories high

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...