Friday, June 15, 2012

VIDEO TIMELINE | Demon in the Dark

The original, uncompressed version of Demon in the Dark is added to the Demonic Activity Video Timeline calendar on January 5th, 2012, at 11.38 PM.
That profile, those teeth, and that demonic snarl are not mine (and, I was alone in my apartment)
To view this movie, use Quicktime Player, and see more clearly what media-sharing websites, such as YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook, render virtually unwatchable by and through their compression scheme that is applied to video files stored on their servers.

In this video, without warning or awareness, I morph into a green-faced demon, bark something at someone, and then turn into a red-faced imp demon, and do the same. Afterwards, as if nothing happened, I resume my computer work.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...