Saturday, March 24, 2012

19 videos show demons in-the-flesh

It's almost impossible to catch beings like demons on camera. Not only are they trained to avoid detection, but cellphone cameras are not made to capture images of beings that move faster than your eye can track, spend most of their time in the dark, and can cloak and blend—not to mention bite, sting and burn.

The fact that I have anything is a miracle. The amount of post-processing filtering that must be applied to each video, just to make them somewhat viewable, is substantial, and I still haven't perfected it (I know what I need to do, but things tend to get broken, lost, altered, etc., in the process, if I take too much time with it or try to do it where no one else can see what they're doing to me, so I go with what I can get away with on-the-fly.

Nonetheless, there are 19 videos in my collection that show demons in-the-flesh (below); there are others; but, these are the better ones:
  • Demonic Peep-Eye shows an eyeball of a demon, as it peeps through a hole in a cover over the camera lens.
  • The Spectre of Death flys into my apartment and turns off a camera set up to catch him and others like him on video, but not before the camera catches his shrouded visage.

Murder, Satan wrote | “They popped a cork on you…”

"Rock him off" and "Cash him in" are both phrases used to describe murder, or at least acts likely to lead to death, in ...